The Aloe Cinnascrub’s main ingredients are DAG Aloe Oil and African Shea Butter Oil. When these two oils are working together, the skin benefits are twice more powerful. The cinnamon and lemon help with natural skin toning.
DAG Aloe Cinnacrub is an all over face and body scrub that can be used to exfoliate dead skin cell buildup from the surface of your skin. Exfoliating with a sugar scrub can help create the appearance of smoother, glowing skin.
This scrub is not for daily use, it is to be used a few times a week. Please note, daily or excess usage can lead to damaged skin.
- Removes buildup.
- Naturally tones skin.
- Fades dark spots.
- Combats acne on the face and body.
- Lessens the appearance of razor bumps.
- Brighten skin.
- Helps create a more radiant complexion.
- Gentle exfoliation.
- Great for after shaving.
- Great for foot exfoliation.
- After washing your skin or face with DAG Bar Soap, scrub your skin in circular motions until sugar granules are dissolved.
- For areas of the body that grow hair, scrub in an up and down motion opposed to circular so hair can stay growing in one direction.
- Let the product set on your skin for at least 5 minutes before washing off. Pat dry and #watchitglow.
- DAG Shealoe Oil
- DAG Aloe Gel
- Brown Sugar
- Coconut Sugar
- Lemon Juice
- Vitamin E
”My acne on my shoulders clear up one time with this scrub. I use it in the shower and I like how it smell just like cinnamon toast crunch.”