Do you need to exfoliate but sugar scrubs aren’t you’re favorite thing in the world? Here’s a solution! Sugar scrub cubes is a marvelous combination of DAG Aloe Bars and DAG Aloe Scrubs to get a GRIP on exfoliating! When broken apart and smeared between your fingers, the Aloe Sugar Cubes creates an exfoliating texture that can be applied with your hands and fingertips. The cubes deeply exfoliate, cleanse and hydrate the skin.
- Simultaneously deep but gently cleanses and exfoliates your skin for a an immediate smooth feeling.
- Gentle enough to be used on your face, body, and intimate parts.
- Makes an excellent foot and heel scrub.
- Good for lessening the appearance of razor bumps on any part of the body if used consistently.
- Good for oily to combination skin for less oil buildup on the skin and face.
- Naturally balances pH.
- Corrects and tones dark areas of the face and body (intimate parts included)
- Good for diminishing dark marks and combating acne.
- They come in single uses to avoid contamination that can occur in regular sugar scrubs.
- Since they’re made with soap they won’t create the mess that regular sugar scrubs do.
- Makes exfoliating fun! 🤗
Face (For Sensitive Skin):
- Firmly rub a cube in swift circulation motions all over your face for 1 minute then scrub with your fingertips in circular motions for 1 minute.
- Rinse with cold water to close your pores and #watchitglow.
- Moisturize with pea size amount of DAG Aloe Oil or Shealoe Oil.
Face (For Normal Skin)/Body/Feet/Intimate Parts:
- Squish and crush one of the cubes in your hand and scrub the product in circulation motions. Rinse with cold water to close pores.
- For areas that grow hair, scrub in an up and down motion to keep hair growing healthy in the same direction. Rinse with cold water to close pores.
- DAG Aloe Soap
- DAG Aloe Oil
- Green Tea
- Lemon Juice
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Vitamin E
- Brown Sugar
“Hey!!! So I gave it a try and this one is different but I like iit!!!! I think I might make this my new thing for exfoliating instead of regular sugar scrubs because it’s less work and I lazy! 😂 I could feel the actual sugar when I break it and rub it on my skin and my skin is sooo clean and soft and buttery I want more man 🥺🤩😍”