Deh Aloe Gyul Aloe Vera Oil is crafted in a blend of olive and coconut oil. Aloe vera, olive, coconut oil, and sea moss are very rich in vitamins and minerals that rejuvenates your skin and hair cells at a naturally rapid rate.
🧪NEW! Sea moss has been incorporated into the DAG Aloe Oil formula. Sea moss, also known as the “vegan collagen” helps your skin naturally produce collagen. Collagen is the most important protein in your body. It has many important functions, including providing your skin with structure and strength.
- Great for hair conditioning and extreme moisture retention. It also grows hair.
- DAG Aloe Oil deeply penetrates the skin to achieve a radiant glow from head to toe.
- Acts as a natural mosquito repellent.
- The Original 8oz Aloe Oil typically lasts 1-2 months if used regularly on hair, skin, face, and beard.
- Aloe contains various powerful antioxidant compounds. Some of these compounds can help inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Applying DAG Aloe Oil to burn wounds appears to accelerate the healing process.
- This oil contains growth-stimulating compounds that stimulate collagen and other factors involved in skin repair.
- Using this oil could protect you from malaria, dengue, and parasitic diseases.
- DAG Aloe Oil contains mucopolysaccharides that bind moisture in your skin defeating the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Aloe helps maintain the pH balance of the scalp especially dry scalp, damaged hair, and colored hair.
- Because of its vitamin richness, it may also rejuvenate your hair cells.
- Hair: Apply directly to scalp and hair 3-4 times a week or daily as a hair growth serum.
- Face: Apply a pea sized amount to entire face after washing daily.
- Body: Use as a daily skin moisturizer.
- Food: Substitute your cooking oil for DAG Aloe Oil.
🧪 Product Works Well With 🧪
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaves
- Organic Sea Moss
- Organic Olive Oil
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Organic Avocado Oil
- Organic Grapeseed Oil
- Mango Essential Oil