The Aloe Sugar Bar is a hybrid combination of DAG Aloe Bars and DAG Aloe Scrubs to get a GRIP on exfoliating! The Aloe Sugar Bar is loaded with exfoliating sugar and cinnamon to simultaneously clean and hydrate your skin.
- Exfoliates your skin for a an immediate smooth feeling.
- Gentle enough to be used on your face, body, and intimate parts.
- Makes an excellent foot and heel scrub.
- Good for lessening the appearance of razor bumps on any part of the body if used consistently.
- Good for oily to combination skin for less oil buildup on the skin and face.
- Naturally balances pH.
- Corrects and tones dark areas of the face and body (intimate parts included)
- Good for diminishing dark marks and combating acne.
- They come in single uses to avoid contamination that can occur in regular sugar scrubs.
- Since they’re made with soap they won’t create the mess that regular sugar scrubs do.
Face (For Sensitive Skin):
- Work the soap into a lather and cleanse in circular motions.
- Rinse with cold water to close your pores and #watchitglow.
- Moisturize with pea size amount of DAG Aloe Oil or Shealoe Oil.
Face (For Normal Skin)/Body/Feet/Intimate Parts:
- Apply the bar directly onto your skin and scrub in circulation motions. Rinse with cold water to close pores.
- For areas that grow hair, scrub in an up and down motion to keep hair growing healthy in the same direction. Rinse with cold water to close pores.
- DAG Aloe Soap
- DAG Aloe Oil
- Green Tea
- Vitamin E
- Granulated Sugar