About Aloe Oil
What is Aloe Vera Oil?
Aloe vera has been a part of beauty regimens across cultures for thousands of years. Aloe vera oil is a skin and hair care specialist. It gives you young, soft, clear skin, and long, dandruff-free tresses. When applied topically, it heals cuts and tightens skin instantly.
- Aloe contains various powerful antioxidant compounds. Some of these compounds can help inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Applying DAG Aloe Oil to burn wounds appears to accelerate the healing process.
- This oil contains growth-stimulating compounds that stimulate collagen and other factors involved in skin repair.
- Using this oil could protect you from malaria, dengue, and parasitic diseases.
- DAG Aloe Oil contains mucopolysaccharides that bind moisture in your skin defeating the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Aloe helps maintain the pH balance of the scalp especially dry scalp, damaged hair, and colored hair.
- Because of its vitamin richness, it may also rejuvenate your hair cells.
- DAG Aloe Oil has potent anti-inflammatory, wound healing, and antimicrobial effects when consumed.
- DAG Aloe Oil can be useful to treat constipation because of its strong laxative effects.
- DAG Aloe Oil can lower blood sugar levels and can be used as a traditional diabetes recipe.
- It enhances insulin sensitivity and helps improve blood sugar management.